Happy Thursday! In honor of today, I figured I would do a list of 13 reasons why you should come to the third annual EWW Holiday Party. It's a not-to-be-missed event, sure to finish off the year in style!
1. It's the Third Annual Evanston Writers Workshop Holiday Party! You've seen the rest, now come to the best! We are the one and only, doing battle for writers since 2007!
2. You can party with all your writer friends, who don't look at you funny when you want to discuss past participles in public.
3. It's a Murder Mystery! You've heard about them, and now you get to come to one! Put on your Sherlock Holmes hat and follow those clues!
4. Debbie and I will cry if you don't come.
5. No, really. :)
6. You'll be able to have an old war story about the party when it's all said and done!
7. You get to find out what's in the goody bags!
8. We'll have some really good food for everyone!
9. We'll even do an awards ceremony for all EWW folks who come. Come find out what award YOU will be given! (Best Punster, Best Mustache, Best Puzzler...)
10. For all you NaNoWriters out there, come and de-stress after the full month of writing your a** off!
11. Generate fodder for your next superstar story. Even better if you write creative non-fiction - after all, truth is stranger than fiction!
12. You can say, "I was there!"
13. And the best reason of all for coming to the holiday party? TO HAVE A GREAT TIME, EWW-STYLE!!!